Effective ways of using Animation videos for startup marketing
Setting up a startup is every entrepreneur's dream. But surviving a startup is a tough job to do. It is estimated that approximately 90% of the startups fail due to various reasons. For startups to taste success, an innovative and a potent strategy to stand out among the competitors must be incorporated. Startups must utilize every chance to survive the market and increase their rates of success.
Because, good marketing is as important as a good product itself. As a marketer, you should be using influential ways of advertising your product to a wider set of audience.
“Animation videos” is the buzzword for the present marketing scenario, especially for startups.They are considered effective because
- They boost online visibility and improvise sales.
- They seize attention of the audience.
- Keep the audience engaged and advertise your product.
- They Communicate concisely and creatively.
- They educate the audience about the product in a jiffy.
- They make a lasting impression.
- Most importantly, they act as an influential call to action.
They fulfill the classic formula for marketing AIDA (Attention, Interest , Desire , Action ). Read on to know some of the ways in which animation videos could be used by business , especially for startup marketing.
1.Explainer videosAn explainer video using animation has already shown its dominance as a creative marketing tool. It was seen that there was an increase of 52% sales , when a product was introduced using explainer videos. Furthermore, approximately 65% of the viewers were accustomed to watch at least ¾ of the video before making a decision. A successful explainer video must be capable of drawing in your viewers and convert them into leads.
Things to keep in mind while making an explainer video.
- It must be short enough ( approximately 60 to 90 seconds) to captivate the attention of the viewer and concise in explaining everything about the product in that span.
- Keep the explainer video simple and make it understandable to the common people
- Cover all the aspects of your product in the explainer video, like the problems faced and the solutions answered.
- If you emphasize on the benefits of the product rather than the features, you will be solving the purpose of the viewers.
- High quality visuals, voice-over and an interesting script are the most important things in an explainer video.
2.Substitute your blog with a simple animation video.
Content marketing also greatly influences the business goals and is considered to add value to the business. This is because, consumers expect information more than anything else and a blog acts as a commonplace between the consumers and the company.
Content marketing and animated videos are a winning combination.Henceforth, you must give it a lot of effort to keep it high. You can keep your blog consistent by targeting the questions in the consumer’s mind and by giving useful professional information on them. To add more glitter to your blog, you can try something unique, like substituting your blog with a simple animation video.Your blog will win the "uniqueness quotient" due to its ease of applicability and become popular. "Animation videos" for startup marketing could magnify the value of your blog and adversely increase your sales.
3.Use GIF for social post.
Social media acts as a great platform for promotion and creative advertising. Particularly, GIFs definitely earns a look from everyone on the page. It has recently established itself a reputation as a versatile and an engaging method to connect across the social sphere. Marketers can experiment with GIF as a marketing tool to capture the viewer's attention. Use of GIF animation for the social post can indirectly foster your business. It can stir humor, an emotion or an inspiration in the viewer's mind. Furthermore, since it is shareable, it can reach out to wider number of people.The use of animated GIF in your social media should be judicious in areas where it can capture the attention of the viewer.
- You can Use an animated GIF as a “How to” video or to demonstrate a product.
- If a new event is coming up in your company, use an animated GIF to tell the news.
- You can use attractive GIFs in your email marketing to show off the contents in a flashy way.
- In the advent of any new occasion, greet your customers with your creativity using GIFs and keep them in good terms.
4. Sales presentation.As a sales tool, animation videos is considered as effective as 100 sales persons. It is said that people remember only 20% of what they hear, 40% of what they read and 80% of what they see. Due to attractive visuals, shorter attention span and greater scope of explanation, animation videos could be highly beneficial. You can use animation videos to
- Explain your product.
- Build brand awareness.
- It increases conversions.
- Hook your audience.
- Search engine boost.
- Effective call to action.
5. Video marketing :
Animation videos are the reign of video marketing in the present marketing scenario.These statistics will say it all.
- 93% of marketers use video for online marketing, sales, and communication.
- 81% of people feature their video on their brand website.
- 96% of B2B companies are planning to use video in their content marketing over the coming years.
- 65% of the executives have visited the vendor’s site after watching a video.
- Home page videos are said to increase conversions by 20% or more.
- Landing page with videos have led to 80% conversions.
- 49% of the top 20% of B2B marketers in generating leads through social media integrate online video with social media, compared to the industry average of 32%.
[Source: Jeca Martinez]
For startups to be successful , visibility quotient is vital.The core areas to develop for startup marketing is
- Customer base
- Content marketing
- Social media